First scene of being Bunce!

Today's lesson we concentrated on scene three, this scene concentrated on the farmers. The scene start of with Boggis and Bunce moaning about the Fox which turns into an argument,This turns into a slapstick comedy punch which turned into a little poke and then Bunce gets scared so he runs away from Boggis. Then Bean interrupts Bunce get so scared that he jumps into Boggis' arms this will make the children laugh. After this Bunce  complains about Boggis' and Bunce's ideas so he ask the audience in the end Bunce has an idea and leaves whilst Boggis and Bunce does an evil laugh which will make the audience laugh and the Bean comes back on to the stage and gets Boggis and Bunce.

I liked this scene its very funny for the kids but I need to concentrate on  my stance as Bunce is the smallest so I'm going to have a hunchback to I look naturally smaller than the other farmers.

No comments:

Post a Comment