Evaluation

Today we performed our show in front of an audience and overall it was good!

What went well?

  • The audience laughed and enjoyed the show so we fulfilled our purpose to entertain the audience!
  • In the adult scene their was never an awkward silence so it flowed well
  • The whole group stayed focus therefore when mistakes happens we knew what to do and reacted in a right way
  • Personally I only made one mistake which wasn't a massive one, I'm proud of this as I didn't mess up
  • I did the best performance I could possibly do
  • The group as a whole are proud of the performance

What could of been better?

  • I think I could of spent more time on characterization at home which would of boosted my performance
  • I didn't complete my costume change 
  • We missed a couple of small bits in the show and came up with new stuff

What I would do to improve?

  • I think we should of had more time rehearsing on the stage as we only did two run through on there
  • I wish I got my play house a little bit earlier so I could of played with it and found more funny ways to get out of it
  • We could of got sheet music for the performance and added my song into the show


For our first ever performance as a group we did do well and we have also created a good bond between each other, I'm glad I did this play as I don't normally do comedy's because I don't like them but this performance has opened my eyes to different types of theater which I might be interested in. This show has also enhanced my acting kills and have aloud me to work on different characters.This performance has also made me realize the time and effort I need to put into a performance in order to get the grades I want.


No comments:

Post a Comment