Polishing our play

Today's lesson we did a whole run through. Overall the run through was good and I think that their was a massive improvement with my characterization with Innkeepers Dad, this was because the scenes with Lewis and I flowed smoothly will barely any mistakes.At home I have been trying to find away that will make my character look creepy however needs to make the audience to laugh as our play is a comedy.

This lesson there was some confusion with scene order as Lewis and I skipped a little scene which happens in the play, I think this happend as Lewis and I wasn't entirely sure when we should come in. If this would happen in our real performance we would have to carry on, and somehow go back to the scene without anyone repeating their lines.

Next lesson I will make sure that I know all of my cue's and lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment