Dress Rehersal

This lesson we  did a full runthrough with props and costumes. This made me realize that I need to have quick costume changes.
Heres a list of the props/costumes we used:
Fox ears and tails (for the four foxes)
Spoon for Bunce
Cardboard cutouts of the cider and chickens
A walkie Talkie for Bean to call Mable
A fake belly for Boggis
Rat nose for the rat to make it obious that Lorna has changed character
Guns for the shooting
Spades for the race
Farmer hats
A dress for Mrs Fox
A suit for Mr Fox
waistecoat and trousers for Badger
Everyone else wore all balck as we have to change characters

 These props and costumes which was included made our show the immersive and more realistic. The props improved our performance how ever it wasnt the best we did I think this was because we didnt have enough energy.

This run through was alright but its clear that I need to improve.
Todays comments:
I need to improve my diction
improve the poke scene
More characterisation for fox cub

No comments:

Post a Comment