Interrorgation scene

For our Devised piece we thought it would be nice if we would in cooperate some true elements into the performance, so we came up with the idea to use the same dialogue which was used in there interrogations a day after the murder: The response from Jon was very remorseful and he blames Rob a lot however what confuses me is that he is the one which re offended. Controversially Rob is very chilled and doesn't care maybe this is because Rob knew he was going to prison so he just didn't care about the situation, to play Rob like this I will need to use my facial gestures a lot to reflect his feeling. He would just dangle his legs and probably play with his nails, the reason I will play him this way because we want the audience to hate my character.




No comments:

Post a Comment