I hate it when my brother Charlie has to go away!

Campfire story

Todays lesson we concentrated on story telling. To do this we decided to tell each other campfire stories, after we told our story, miss and our fellow students criticized what we did to make the story telling better. After this we departed into groups, I joined up with Ollie Kelly and we both suggested things which we can do to make it better. I suggested to him to concentrate more on his breathing and to look at the audience to engage or make them fell uncomfortable as his story was very creepy. The advice I got was to keep eye contact with the audience and to do a position which engaged the audience.

The second time I told the story there was a good improvement I will keep this in mind for our story telling unit as it'll help me tell a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment