Flint street nativity update

Miss Decided to experiment more on casting, so I played as Star, this character is very geeky and nerdy as his uncle works for NASA, he also seems to brag a lot about how his uncle works for NASA. I think this character is always playing with spaceships so I interpreted in the scene.
I also played as Herold who is obsessed with question of sport but is easily distracted it by it. He would be speaking but then just change and ask random questions about sport, I found this character very challenging as I couldn't figure out what type of character he is.
I also tried out as Shepard who is a very curious character who keeps asking question all of the time, I found him fun to play as. In the middle of the lesson miss made us play children games to make us feel more like children.
At the end we have been told to research on how kids behave she said to do this buy watching the film nativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment