The adults!

In today's lesson we started to stage the adult scene for The Flint Street Nativity play. Innkeepers Dad is the mayor of the town however his normal job is working in a pub therefore I think he should be a stereotypical Cockney lad, this would also explain the way the Innkeeper speaks as he is mimicking his dad. Si I'm going to research Jason Statham to kind of mimic his voice as I see him as a stereotypical Cockney lad.
I've been finding the voice very hard to do but it's I have started to develop a simple Cockney voice however to develop it even more I think I'm going to speak Chav/Cockney for a day which should defiantly help my accent.

I also came up with an idea to stage the adults which is very similar to how the kids are going to be staged:basically we will have the same three spot,lights except for the middle one which will be more upstage so it give everyone more room. And where the spotlights are their will be tables one for mice pies one for the wine and the other will just be a social table.

As I am married to Shepards mum I should stay with her through the whole scene to make it obvious that we have a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment