Wrath

Today we worked on Wrath, the past sins has been simple for an effective feel, so we deiced to mix things up and make Wrath more hectic and have a fast pace beat as this symbolizes aggression.

We left off from me getting and since there is a quick transition in music we decided that Lewis and Lorna will throw me onto the floor  this shows violence which is an act of aggression, this instantly shows the transition in emotion and movement. We then split into separate groups and devised a fast paced movement sequence, I got paired with Lewis and Lorna, our idea was there to be one victim ( me) and the other to picking on the victim. Charlie and Robert made a fight sequence, each group will perform the movement sequence in different sides of the traverse, this changes the expectations, as we have done the same thing as a group in the past sins, it also allows the audience to watch two completely different sequences.

Our groups movement contained jagged movement symbolizing the sharpness of the sin, this movement is also abstract compared to Charlie and Robs so it'll be a good contrast.

We then starting working on the dialogue on the first scene, I found this difficult as I feel that I don't understand my character yet, also I need to remember that we are performing the show in triverse so I need to be moving constantly so the audience will get my facial gestures and movement indicating my emotions at the point in the play

No comments:

Post a Comment